The spring issue of the Knox Historical Museum's quarterly magazine, The Knox Countian, is now available for purchase at the Museum in Barbourville or via the online Museum Store. The cost per magazine at the museum is $3 while the cost via the website is $3 plus 6 percent sales tax and a $1.25 shipping fee.
The following lists the major content of Vol. 26 No. 1:
- The Barbourville Story: Parts 13, 14 & 15, by W.S. Hudson (Schools, Union College 1-2)
- Nasby Mills on Stinking Creek, Part 7, Conclusion, by Michael C. Mills
- Stinking Creek Road Rerouting to Middle Fork (Nasby Mills sidebar)
- E.W. Murphy and His Slaves, by James Leslie Clark
- Museum Bookshelf: My Good Life, by George Hammons