The fall issue of the Knox Historical Museum's quarterly magazine, The Knox Countian, edited by Charles Reed Mitchell, is now available for purchase at the Museum in Barbourville or via the online Museum Store. The cost per magazine at the museum is $3 while the cost via the website is $3 plus 6 percent sales tax and a $1.25 shipping fee.
The following lists the major content of Vol. 27 No. 3:
- Knox Countians on the Pandemic of 1918: The “Spanish Influenza” of a Hundred Years Ago, by Charles Reed Mitchell
- Home Schooling in the 1860s: A Memoir of a Civil War Education, by Judge Henry Cook Faulkner
- Knox County Politics Way Back When [campaign cards]
- 1948 Knox County Communities [center spread map of Knox County, KY]
- Meet the Museum Staff:  Cheryl Davis-Thompson