Vol. 28 No. 2 2016 Summer Edition
- From Segregation to Integration: Common Schools of Knox County, KY, by Samuel L. Davies
- The Home Front in Southeastern Kentucky during the Civil War: My Mother, Samantha Sharp Faulkner, Part 3, by Judge Henry Cook Faulkner
- Samantha Faulkner’s Christmas Story, by Judge Henry Cook Faulkner
- Andrew Johnson in Barbourville, by Charles Reed Mitchell
- Meet the Museum Staff:  Nancy Hampton
- 73rd Daniel Boone Festival, 2021, by Charles Reed Mitchell
The summer issue of the Knox Historical Museum's quarterly magazine, The Knox Countian, is now available for purchase at the Museum in Barbourville or via the online Museum Store. The cost per magazine at the museum is $3 while the cost via the website is $3 plus 6 percent sales tax and a $1.25 shipping fee.